Earl P. Mills Endowed Scholarship
Eligibility: All Class Years, Louisiana Residents, 3.0 minimum GPA, Demonstrated Need (FAFSA required)
Scholarship established in memory of Earl Mills by the generosity of Mr. Rex L. Mills Sr. Eligibility requirements include:
- Freshman, Sophomore, and Junior students
- Permanent resident of the state of Louisiana
- Maintain at least a 3.0 average GPA
- Full-time student equivalency at Morehouse College
- Demonstrated low Expected Family Contribution (EFC) as illustrated on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and confirmed by the College’s Office of Financial Aid.
Awards vary and will be used to cover tuition, room and board expenses that are not covered by other financial aid and expected family contributions as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), or the methodology used by Morehouse College.