Byron & Alison Calhoun Endowed Scholarship
Eligibility: All Class Years, 3.0 GPA, Demonstrated Need (FAFSA required), Full-time, 15 credit hours, Preference Ohio or Tennessee
This scholarship is made possible by the generosity of W. Byron Calhoun ’90. Eligibility requirements include:
- Freshman, Sophomore, Junior or Senior
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA
- Preference should be given to students who are residents of Ohio or Tennessee
- Must be Full-time student (Must attend Morehouse College each semester of each academic year)
- 15 hours of non-repeated credit each semester (excluding credit earned in a summer term)
- Demonstrated low Expected Family Contribution (EFC) as illustrated on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and confirmed by the College’s Office of Financial Aid
This Scholarship is renewable based on the student’s eligibility and successful academic progression.
Awards vary and will be used to cover tuition, room and board expenses that are not covered by other financial aid and expected family contributions as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), or the methodology used by Morehouse College.