Aaron's First Generation Scholarship
Eligibility: Sophomore, Junior, Senior, 2.5 GPA, Demonstrated Need (FAFSA required), Full-time, 15 credit hours, 1st Generation, Reference
This first generation scholarship was made possible by the generosity of Aaron’s Inc. Eligibility requirements include:
- Sophomore, Junior, or Senior
- Cumulative 2.5 GPA
- First generation college student
- Letter of recommendation from faculty advisor
- Must be Full-time student (Must attend Morehouse College each semester of each academic year)
- 15 hours of non-repeated credit each semester (excluding credit earned in a summer term)
- Demonstrated low Expected Family Contribution (EFC) as illustrated on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and confirmed by the College’s Office of Financial Aid
Scholarships will be renewable, provided that the recipient maintains a 2.5 GPA.
Awards vary and will be used to cover tuition, room and board expenses that are not covered by other financial aid and expected family contributions as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), or the methodology used by Morehouse College.
Scholarship commitment per student per year is up to $16,700; Max over 3 years of $50,000 for any one recipient