George Wells Student Success Scholarship
Eligibility: Incoming Freshman, NYC Metro, Business Administration & Economics, 3.0 GPA, Demonstrated Need (FAFSA required), 15 credit hours
This scholarship was made possible by the generosity of George Wells. Eligibility requirements include:
- Incoming freshman
- High school GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Student must be from New York City Metro area, including the 5 Boroughs
- Major in Business Administration and Economics
- Must maintain 3.0 GPA or higher throughout course of study
- Student must complete at least 15 hours of non-repeated credit each semester (excluding summer semester)
- Demonstrated low Expected Family Contribution (EFC) as illustrated on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and confirmed by the College’s Office of Financial Aid
Scholarship is renewable on an annual basis.
Awards vary and will be used to cover tuition, room and board expenses that are not covered by other financial aid and expected family contributions as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), or the methodology used by Morehouse College.
One recipient will receive up to $10,000 subject to financial need.