Eligibility: All Class Years, Major or Minor in Business or Entrepreneurship, Full-time, 30 credit hours
This scholarship supports students pursuing a major or minor in Business or Entrepreneurship. Eligibility requirements include:
A spirit of entrepreneurship is at the heart of any good liberal arts education. To be entrepreneurial is to be inventive, a problem solver who adds value to the world with a new enterprise or reimagining an established one. All the skills that a liberal arts education hones are necessary for successful entrepreneurship—critical thinking, computational literacy, analytic capacity, along with the skills of persuasive writing and speaking.
- Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, or Senior
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA or higher throughout course of their studies
- Major or Minor in Business or Entrepreneurship
- Maintain full-time student equivalency at Morehouse College
- Complete 30 credit-hours per academic year
Awards vary and will be used to cover tuition, room and board expenses that are not covered by other financial aid and expected family contributions as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), or the methodology used by Morehouse College.